Sunday, May 18, 2014

Meet Heady Murphy!

Well, hello everyone! I'm Heady Murphy, and I'm a PokéNoob. The truth is I only know of Pokémon thanks to the trading card game (though I've never actually played the game) and the TV show. Ash is a bit of a pansy. But, I digress.

There have only been two Pokémon games that I have played and only one of those I have completed. Those two games are Yellow and X - a bit of a generation jump, I know - and out of those I have only completed X. I really have a lot of catching up to do!

With that said, I will be broadening my Pokémon experiences with a “Let's Play!” of Emerald version, which I hear is phenomenal. Since the announcement of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire was just made, it only seems fitting that I give it a shot.

Once I get the run going, you can find different sections of it here. I should have the first part of it up by May 31st. Please be patient - I'm a busy guy (as all of us at SplashAttack are; especially J.), and we want to deliver the highest quality content possible to our readers.

So, with that said, make sure to keep an eye on it to see what kinds of chaos I run into!

Cheers,

- Heady Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment